Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hey fuck you, Bozo.

I've been playing this video game of Matts' and I commented earlier tonight that it's the only thing going right in my life at present. It's nice to have something going right in your life, even if it is virtual and ultimately meaningless.


I was thinking about how I'll probably have to cut my hair in order to find employment, and I don't think I'm willing to make that sacrifice. If I were to cut my hair, that would be compromising the motivating force in my life in order to get a job that I will in all likelihood really hate. Any job that would have me cut my hair will likely further punish my creative side in many other ways. If it had to be one or the other, I'd kill myself before cutting my hair for a job. I really would. It's not one or the other (hopefully), but thems the breaks. I'm almost 30 now, and I'm too old to be compromising the life I want to lead for mere sustenance. I'm a complete loser. There's nothing I've done with my life that couldn't be swept away from the collective potential of the universe in an hour or less, but I'm trying to change that. I'm trying to put forth a life that will provide something for my environment. Another choice that would restrict that possibility for me would be worse than death.

To keep things on point, here's a picture of a woman I found on the Internet that I think is cute. I don't know who she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment