Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Charlotte vs. The Shankers

I went to a noise show in San Francisco this morning and there was probably 4 girls there. They were all pretty cute. The one who I thought was the cutest was handing out flyers for a show on October 3rd. She was talking about a show tonight at someplace called the Razorwire. I asked her about it, and she was talking about it and I asked her if I could look up where the Razorwire was and it would tell me. She said probably, but then she gave me her number so that I could just call her for directions. I got a cute girl's number today, which is pretty awesome.

The only thing is, my friends The Shankers are playing tonight at Gilman. I feel like I ought to see them, since they've always been super good friends of mine and all. On the other hand, I don't want to miss an opportunity to get to know a cool girl. On the other hand, for all I know she's seeing someone, or she's gay, or she's just not interested, or whatever, and then I'll be at a cool noise show, but all the cool noise in the world will still leave me feeling disappointed because I was hoping to get to know a cool girl in that way. I'm not sure what I should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment