Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Courtney Crimson

So last month my friend Johnny says he's performing a drag show at a rassling arena in Oakland. I was in the bay for the week, and I jumped at the chance to go kick it with an old friend, and was blown away by the general chaos of a 'backyard' rassling show. It was totally awesome. One of the events that happened during an intermission of the rassling show was The Displayed Labors Sideshow and one of the members of the side show was a cute girl who was wearing a really uncomfortable looking thong, and then she started putting stuff in her nose (a 'human blockhead' act, if you're in the know) and that also looked really uncomfortable. I went home and added Displayed Labor on facebook and they just made a post like ten minutes ago, and I thought to myself, oh yeah, I guess I have a crush on the human blockhead girl.

Photobucket

She is pretty cute, and that's probably the only reason I have a crush on her, because everything else I'm way to squeamish for.

No comments:

Post a Comment