Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Dirty Signs With Kristin

Oh my shit, where do I start?

Okay, so like half an hour ago, I thought it would be funny to Tweet 'I need to know how to say 'prostitute' in sign language. Don't ask.' and this guy who I barely know hit my sweet ass back on Facebook with a link to a YouTube channel called 'Dirty Signs With Kristin.' It's a very good channel. She does all her videos completely straight faced instructional while saying things that make you wish you knew how to sign back 'You kiss your mother with that mouth?' but on second thought maybe it's okay that you don't know how to say that, because it wouldn't make sense since you don't do sign language with your mouth. Anyway, this is my favorite video because she says 'poop.'

No comments:

Post a Comment