Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Veganism is for Lovers

There's this girl who I kind of sort of like, but she's probably too normal for me. I found out last Monday that she's vegan. It's way easier for me to get crushes on vegans than non-vegans. Still I've pretty much talked myself out of trying to pursue anything with her.

First off, the potential to actually enjoy getting romantically involved is just way too outweighed by the potential to have an awkward, uncomfortable time and wind up being upset. I'm just not willing to put myself out there anymore.

Secondly, I don't want anything to tie me to this wretched existence. If I decided I ought to stay here for the sake of a relationship, in the long run I could never forgive myself.

If she's down to just hang out though, that's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment