Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

DestroyX

So I should start off by mentioning that I'm actually really drunk right now. I had a little bit bourbon, and somehow magically that translated into me being totally hammered. Some people have told me that I'm a lightweight, and I guess it's true.

But anyway, I've been discussing female fronted bands on The Chicolist Message Board and I recently discovered this industrial band that I kind of like called Angelspit. Their singer, who is named DestroyX, is kind of cute. I usually don't like goth girls because they take their 'image' thing way to fucking seriously. However, sometimes they are just seriously cute and in cool bands. Can I get anyone to back me up on this one? I've mentioned before how I'm just a sucker for girls in bands. I thought a bit of booze would be a nice thing to do tonight, because I have an essay that I'm supposed to be writing and alcohol tends to give me less writers block, but tonight, it's only sort of re-enforcing my love addiction. Love addiction sucks. I mean, I'm perry confident that I suffer from love addiction, and it's horrid. I've been pretty good at not thinking about love lately, but tonight, I am swooning like a motherfucker, and it hurts so fucking bad. Luckily, I'm in no place, emotionally, physically, or otherwise, to start a relationship, so while it hurts badly, at least I can sort of put it on the back burner for a while.

Oh yeah, I was talking about a woman from a band. Here's a picture of her.

Photobucket

I couldn't find a picture of her not looking like a Barbie doll, but you can tell that underneath it all, she's a pretty cool girl. Maybe.

I bet she's not really a nurse though.

No comments:

Post a Comment