Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Isa Moskowitz and Terry Romero

I've been feeling like cooking all day. I'm back in Etna, so it's not like I can run to the store and get wacky vegan ingredients. I made a vegetable stir fry for dinner, and then I still felt like cooking. I naturally gravitated to sweets, and picked up Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World by Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Terry Hope Romero. I quickly realized that not having any soy milk was going to make this cookbook sorta useless for me, but words can't describe my hankering for a soft, fluffy cupcake covered in creamy rich frosting with little crunchy sprinkles. Oh man, my stomach is crying right now it's needs cupcakes so bad.

But another thing I happened to notice, is that the authors, are both really cute. I found this picture of them kicking it with Peter Singer, who happens to have written the book that made me decide to go vegan in the first place. I wonder if he would introduce me.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Raley's has that healthy food section. It may also be worth it to take a trip to Mt. Shasta or Ashland for some vegan stuff.

    ReplyDelete