Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

The Woman Who Ate Burritos

So I'm fucking pissed off right now. My favorite taco truck in the bay area is Tacos El Novillo, across the street from the Fruitvale Bart, and I go there about as often as I can. But seriously, they fuck up my order and put cheese, sour cream, and tomatoes on my burrito at least half the fucking time. I just spent seven bucks on a huge burrito and now I don't even want to finish it because it's slathered with sour cream and it makes me feel sick to even smell it. GOD DAMN IT! What the fuck?

But there was a really hot woman Spanish speaking at the truck. She should be a pop singer, like Christina Aguilera, only in Spanish.

For those of you who don't get my humor, yes I do know that Aguilera did an album in Spanish. I was trying to be funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment