Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Explosion of Cute Girls in Fort Jones!

Fort Jones, California, is a small town about fifteen minutes north of Etna, CA, where I live with my father on a small beef ranch. My father had to go into Fort Jones today on business, and offered to get me lunch at Dave's Place. Dave's Place is so new that it's not even on the Fort Jones Yelp.com page yet (which, granted, probably isn't updated very frequently) and I'd never been there before. I wanted to go to check it out.

On the way there, and on the way back, we spotted two cute women hitchhiking together. I really wanted to pick them up, but we were in my father's truck filled with tools and dogs and other things. There was barely room for us. I probably would have insisted that we give it a whirl anyway, but ultimately, it was my father's call.

Also, at Dave's Place, the woman behind the counter was just smokin' hot. I sort of remember her from school, I think she was dating Joel Schulz for a while. Or maybe she was his cousin or something. At any rate, she's really grown up to be a gorgeous woman. She sort of had that laid back, biker chick vibe going on. That's pretty hot, because I re-watched the Beth Riesgraf episode of My Name Is Earl last night, and there's a part where Riesgraf is dressed up like a biker chick and she has a 'lower back tattoo' (ahem) that reads 'Wanna ride?' While perhaps uncouth, it sparked my interest both times I watched it.

No comments:

Post a Comment