Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fine. I'll have a crush on Judy Greer.

Judy Greer is a character actor. That means she plays these quirky roles that make me fall in love with her, but first of all, in real life she's probably not that way, and in the past I've taken womens' image in the media too seriously, and it's bad. Also, when a hot woman is a character actor, I assume I'm the only one, or at least part of a select few, who have a crush on her, because who else could like a goofball? Of course, that's not the case. I mean, look at Allison Mack. The only reason she's in Smallville is because the production team knew that nerds would want a cute, sorta alternative, girl who they could relate to and thereby get crushes on. Since nerds are the primary target audience for Smallville, it was probably a good move.

But anyway, I've thought Judy Greer was a hot mama ever since my mom rented The Wedding Planner (2001) and What Women Want (2000) and we watched them back to back. Greer is the only worthwhile part of both those movies. And maybe, just maybe, I can relate to her in a way that the other nerds can't...

Photobucket

Hey! I can at least do a big goofy smile like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment