Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Whitney pt. 2

So I was talking to Corinna, who is the woman who introduced me to Whitney. Corinna was my first girlfriend when I was a frosh in high school. We don't really see each-other in that way anymore.

So I was talking to her, and I mentioned that I kind of wanted to get with Whitney, and Corinna said that she is sort of not in a good place to start dating right now. I'm glad Corinna said something, because I don't want that kind of drama in my life.

You know what causes drama in relationships. People think that they're broken, and they think that love and affection is the only thing that can fix them, but it's only going to make the problem worse. If you feel broken, the only thing that can fix you is yourself, and the first step is to realize that you were never broken in the first place. Real talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment