Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Whitney

I've been sort of not excited about doing this blog, because I just launched a music blog and I've been sort of caught up in that. Also, I've been feeling super lethargic these days. I'm not totally sure what the deal is, but I'm going to hopefully change that soon. Finally, I'm not sure that I mentioned this, but I've been way less interested in romantic endeavors that I've been in the past. Like, at this point, I really don't want a girlfriend. All of a sudden that just doesn't sound like fun at all.

Anyway, I met this girl named Whitney the other night when I went to a bar with my ex-girlfriend from high school and her friends. It turns out I met Whitney real briefly before when I was on the snowboard team in high school. I wound up spending the night in a tent outside her house, and I reflected on the idea that I was just attracted enough to her to make a no strings attached type of relationship really awesome sounding. When I got up the next morning, I said goodbye to her, and I didn't see it anymore. Maybe my hormones are messing up or something. I just haven't been interested in much of anything having to do with women.

No comments:

Post a Comment