Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Everyone in Sleater-Kinney on principle, and Carrie Brownstein because she's the cutest thing ever.

If I ever get to the point where I'm not flat ass broke, I plan on tucking away $300 in case Sleater-Kinney or Le Tigre ever get back together. Sleater-Kinney is seriously such a good band. No lie. And I know they're way to cool to be available to a man like myself. I read an interview with Carrie Brownstein where she talked about what books she was reading and shit. If I even got cool enough to be interviewed, I certainly wouldn't have read anything weighty.

'Um, I've been reading The Lord of The Rings for about a year now. I keep it in my bathroom and every time I go I get through another couple of paragraphs. It's really boring.'

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment