Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Crissy Belle

For some reason I never learn my lesson. I just made a fairly in-depth blog post about how dating websites are the bane of my existence, and then I turn around and find an adorable gal on one. Someone who sounds like she marches to the beat of her own drum, and lives a life full of lovable peculiarities.

And of course I message her. And of course she doesn't message me back.

Really, you think I'd have learned my lesson by now.

Sympathy and condolences in the form of replies to this post graciously accepted.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I tried a dating site once. In the end I decided it was more work than it was worth, which I suppose is to say, "If I wanted to take this amount of effort to meet women I would talk to them when I see them around campus."

    ReplyDelete