Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

ZOMGitsCriss

Let me start off by saying that I am of the opinion that whether one believes in God or not does not really factor into the meaningfulness of their life, and I think that people who make any concerned effort to argue one way or the other on the issue are missing the point.



To that end, I feel like the most intelligent thing this woman says in the video is her suggestion to hand out Bibles with an introduction by Richard Dawkins. After all, turnabout is fair play.

Furthermore, I doubt that the abridged Origin of a Species is going to make much of a difference in the percentage of theists in America. As I noted earlier, one's theism does not guarantee a meaningful life, and finding evolution to be a lie certainly won't in any direct way improve the quality of life for anyone.

Of course, this blog shouldn't discuss such controversial issues. All that really matters to this blog is that the video is of a very good looking woman with an accent that just turns me into butter. Too bad I care very little about what she has to say. She seems nice though.

Here's a fact that neither side of the evolution debate can dispute: Accents are like cruse control for generating romantic interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment