Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Attractive Women on Hoarders

Hoarders is this show that somehow masquerades as highbrow while managing to shamelessly exploit people with severe problems. It's trash television at its finest. If I enjoyed it in spite of it's being horrid, I'd be the first to admit it, but honestly, I just have been watching it because it's on Netflix instant and it's something to do. A lot of people are really into the show. I don't understand the attraction. I mean, yeah, hoarding is a weird phenomena that kind of went unnoticed until the show came out, but once you've got the just of how hoarders live, the show just sort of does the same thing for every episode. And I watch this crap television that I'm not even that into, when I could be reading a book or curing cancer or something.

This blog is about women.

There are not very many attractive women on hoarders. There was a couple of daughters of hoarders who were pretty cute. And there was the following:

Photobucket
This is Doctor Renee Reinardy. She offers consultation to hoarders who are in a crisis situation. This isn't a very good picture, but she's got the greatest dimples.

Photobucket
This is a woman named Patty (I don't think it gave her last name) who had accumulated so much stuff that her kids got taken from her by child services. There was like rat poop and stuff in her house and she wasn't very capable when it came time to throw stuff away. Also, her husband looked like the phantom of the opera crossed with Moe from the three stooges. Still, she's just damn good looking, and she presents herself well too. Also, she seems nice. Um... Yeah.

I'm tempted to make a crude joke referring to the truck behind Patty that says 'Got junk' but I think that's the sort of thing that could come off as facetious and jovial when said in a conversation, and on a blog would just seem unsettling and impolite.

People are so weirded out by the women I think are cute. Maybe that's why I put it all out there as some sort of sick spectacle just like the television does with hoarders. WWCL: A modern day freak show

No comments:

Post a Comment