Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

¿

I'm having this sort of rush of difficult emotions right now, and I thought maybe writing about it would help matters.

I can't believe I'm still unemployed and living with my parents. When I came here, I estimated that I was going to be here for about a month. I've been here closer to two years now. How big of a fuck up am I? I mean, Jesus.


I can't even get a job writing, and writing is the only thing I'm good at. Literally. Try to think of something else that I'm good at. Okay, I'm also good at dancing, and telling jokes, but those are even less marketable than writing. My life sucks and is idiotic.

I had a thought earlier 'I haven't been listening to Tom Waits enough lately. Maybe I should go off my antidepressants.' Of course, that would be a bad idea. I have been skipping a day here and there though, because not being able to enjoy human sexual activity is really frustrating sometimes (I'm sure that's more than you wanted to know).

I've been meaning to write another post responding to the one I wrote earlier about accusations of sexism. I haven't done it yet, I guess because I'm feeling sort of apathetic. Maybe I'll do that right now. This post is stupid. It's not even about women. I'm ending it right now.

I've been drinking. Can you tell?

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, I left after my junior year "to take a semester off." So six years later, I still haven't gone back. At least you have the accomplishment of having earned your degree, for whatever that's worth.

    I'm sorry you're feeling shitty. The job market sucks.

    ReplyDelete