Here's what we can presume from the pictures:
1. These pictures look professionally taken, though the backdrops both look improvised. The one with the guns, maybe not.
2. Judging from her tattoos, it's possible these pictures were taken for a tattoo magazine.
3. She's wearing a pompadour, thick-frame glasses, and a garish belt buckle. This leads me to think she's some sort of rockabilly psudeo-hipster.
5. She has a wedding ring on, so we can assume she's married.
6. She skull-wearing-a-bow-ties AAC, which could mean many different things.
7. Her stomach tattoo says 'a cruce salus' which is Latin for 'Salvation by or from the cross.' The image of the Virgin Mary along with this leads me to think she's probably Catholic. She could be Protestant, but Catholics are generally more enamored with the Virgin Mary than other sects.
8. Given her apparent gun-enthusiasm and Christianity, she's probably more conservative than your average punk rocker. This makes it more probable that she's deep into rockabilly which is a far more politically conservative subculture than most others. Rockabillys also are typically down with tattoo culture in a big way.
9. She's too cool to smile, so she does this same half-assed smirk in each picture.
10. There's a website on the first shirt, but I can't tell what it is.
Okay. I've done my Sherlock Holmes-ing. Does anyone else have anything?