Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Scheppenwertz

I had a weird dream this afternoon. If I do anything with any drugs, including caffeine, I always have weird dreams as a result. I've been sucking down caffeine all the time lately and I also had an O'doul's. I couldn't find any real beer in the pantry, and my mother always buys O'doul's.

Anyway, I had this dream that I was at some sort of university or something, and there was this girl who was very obviously wanting to get with me, and somehow or rather I was informed that she was a master of generating simultaneous orgasms between two partners. In the dream, I looked up simultaneous orgasms up on Wikipedia, and the technical term, according to Wikipedia in the dream, was Scheppenwertz Syndrome. So I'm going to start using that. I like the way it sounds. It sounds so totally unattractive, and yet I'm sure orgasming at the same time as someone else is a pretty amazing phenomena.

No comments:

Post a Comment