Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Cute Girl At 7-Eleven

Convenience stores can rarely boast that their late-night clientele are the highest caliber of social class. However, as I've been staying up late trying to watch an Andrei Tarkovsky film, and as Tarkovsky made movies that one has to be very patient to watch, and as I get easily distracted by, say, my desire for a soda, I haven't put a very large dent in the film, and I chose to take a break from movie watching to visit the local 7-Eleven.

Surprisingly, there was a really cute traveling girl there. She had that kind of freckley redhead look, and she looked quite hygienic for a traveling kid. My guess is that her real name is either Hailey or Megan, or maybe Liz. She probably goes by 'Sparrow' or something equally ridiculous.

1 comment:

  1. The cute girl who works at the 7/11 by my place in Korea dyed her hair back to black. Now she's just average Korean. Bleh. I do love that she's as trashy as a US girl who would work graveyard at a 7/11. Only it's Korea so she's not a stoner.

    ReplyDelete