Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Lets Make This Quick.

I'm wicked hella stressed out from finals week. I don't want to spend much time on this.

This morning, Andrew sent me an email with a link to a page about a scarf model he thought was cute and he thought I would think was cute too.

Photobucket

Holy crap! She is cute. If I had more time on my hands, and was a more accountable person in general, I would totally look her up for Andrew like Dwight did for Michael with the chair model in that one episode of The Office.

Second order of business: While she wasn't a woman who I was very attracted to, I was getting an action drink (that's what I call energy drinks) at the gas station this morning and the clerk told me I was cute. I've never had anyone tell me I was cute flat out before, except for the waitress at The Cynch . You know, the one who allegedly used to go around on roller skates. Yeah her, she told me I was cute and then she kissed me on the cheek. I'm not sure if she's a transsexual woman or a drag queen or what, but nevertheless it was a flattering gesture on her part, but I digress. A woman at the gas station told me I was cute this morning, and it was awesome. She was at least 45 and I can't honestly say I was very attracted to her, but my father, who I told about it, thinks I should still go for it. I love my dad.

Finally, on my way home from taking a final, this minivan driven by a soccer mom (It even had those family decals on the back, so I know she had about five kids.) was trying to get into my lane, and I let her in. I'm not sure why, but I'm very often quite attracted to flustered pre-nihilist soccer moms. How that could possibly work itself into a relationship (besides a sordid affair, which is totally not my thing) I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment