Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Two movies chock full of attractive women.

I don't know if I already mentioned this, but my parents have a Netflix instant play box for their TV. At first, I thought it sounded like a waste of money, but in truth, it's really awesome. To that end, I've been watching a lot of movies, and two that I watched recently featured just tons of good looking women.

Photobucket

The first movie was Two Brothers & A Bride (2003), which stars Emily Mortimer, who I've had a thing for ever since she was in Scream 3 (2000). The movie is about two brothers who seek out a 'mail order bride' in Russia, and they wind up meeting many women who were real lookers.

Photobucket

The second movie is The Machine Girl (2008), the plot of which in no way necessitates the abundant amount of attractive women seen on the screen (unlike Two Brothers & A Bride), however, the movie is purposefully ridiculous and outlandish, and to that end the copious amounts of cute girls the film features adds to the film's camp quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment