Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mylika Davis et al.

So I haven't updated here in kind of a while, and the reason for that is, as faithful readers will recall, I'm at my parents' ranch in scenic Etna, CA, and there aren't many women I'm into around these parts. I've been staying pretty solitary since I got here, and even if I weren't most of the people who still live around here are my parents' age. Either that or their little kids. I don't play like that.

However, I finally saw some cute girls last night in the astounding film A Good Day to Be Black & Sexy (2008). Many of the women featured in this film were cute, and the cute one that got more of the screen time than any other woman in the film was Tamala, played by Mylika Davis. She kind of doesn't look very cuddly, but she's still really good looking.

Photobucket

See?

No comments:

Post a Comment