Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Girl Who Works at Los Dos Gallos Taqueria and The A Teacher's Assistant

So I had to drive to Union City this morning to get my tires changed (Why couldn't I get it done in Hayward? It's a long story.) and while that was happening, I got breakfast at a hole in the wall place across the street called Los Dos Gallos Taqueria. There was a young lady who was working there who was very cute, and the burritos there were actually really pretty good. Also, there was a cool mural that depicted the cockfight that the restaurant was named after. For a day where I sunk close to three hundred dollars into my car, it was pretty good.

Also, I realized today that one of the assistants in my biology class is really cute. Today was our last class session, so I'll probably never see her again. That's okay, also I was a little embarrassed, because we had to do class evaluations today, and in the section where we were asked to include any comments we had, I drew a picture of a demon with a cool helmet, and the teacher's assistant kind of noticed. Therefore, a cute girl caught me being immature, which is a little crappy.

1 comment: