Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

The Women Who Worked With Fulci

So I mentioned in a previous post that Italian exploitation films of the 70's and 80's featured many beautiful women and that they were often trashy. Honestly, I'm not sure that the women are really as trashy as one might expect. I watched Zombie (aka Zombi 2) (1979) and City of the Living Dead (1980) this past week and honestly, the women of those films are pretty good looking in a way that's not discernibly trashy. My favorite girl part of Zombie was when the woman wears nothing but a swimsuit bottom and scuba gear and swam with a zombie fighting a shark. I don't know why, but I was kind of taken back by seeing a topless woman. I was like 'Woah! I thought I wouldn't really think that was that awesome, but I was totally all about it.'

Photobucket
This was also a good part.

So sorry I said y'all were trashy, Italian female actors of exploitation films. I take it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment