Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Zoey

So I found this on my flashdrive just now, and I want to post it here, because I want the world to know what a pathetic bastard I am.

Photobucket

This is a get well soon card that I drew for some girl that I don't even know that I met when she was posting naked pictures of herself on 7chan. We exchanged emails and we chatted it up a few times. She sounded perfect, but she lived all the way out in Savannah, Georgia. She broke her wrist skateboarding (!) and I made her this card. She's hugging a hammerhead shark in the picture, because she told me once that she loved all kinds of animals, so much that she would hug a shark if given the chance. She hasn't emailed me back since about the end of November. I'm a little heartbroken.

No comments:

Post a Comment