Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hailey Wojcik

So Herbivore Clothing Company is selling underwear that says Veganism is for Lovers. I've been vegan for something like five years now, and my conquests as a lover leave me unsatisfied. It's not even noon and I'm already depressed. This is why I'd rather sleep in.

In news that's more directly related to the discussions held within this blog, there's this singer/songwriter from New York City named Hailey Wojcik. Back in the day, I became a fan of her when she posted this video where she was dressed as a dinosaur.



I am very outspoken in my belief that dinosaurs and rock n' roll go very well together. Granted, what Wojcik is doing isn't very rockin' but that's okay. I still have a crush on her.

Anyway, she just made a new Kafkaesque video. She's still cute, but she's no longer dressed like a dinosaur.

No comments:

Post a Comment