Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Yet Another Cluster Post

Man, I keep getting apathetic to update this. It's not good.

So I just watched Xtro (1982) and overall the film was pretty terrible, but Maryam d'Abo, who was also in The Living Daylights (1987) as the woman who plays the cello, was very good looking.

Photobucket

Yesterday, I got a vaccine for H1N1, and I discovered that all the women there were really cute. I don't know why, but nurses are all cute. It makes me wish I was in the nursing program, instead of stupid philosophy.

Although, and this is the third subject of this post, there was a really cute girl in my Roots of Contemporary Philosophy class. I think I didn't notice her before because she doesn't show up to class very often and neither do I. She had little motorcycle earrings and a Harley Davidson hoodie, which leads me to believe we wouldn't be compatible. I think motorcycles are a great idea, but Harleys are intentionally louder than they need to be and my neighbor owns a Harley and he drives it when I'm trying to sleep and I hate it. Other than that, she seemed nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment